Priority Capital’s Vendor Finance Program provides your customers with financing to acquire all types of equipment. Whether you sell new OR used equipment, our mission is to increase your company’s sales by offering your customers financing options that are easy, fast and affordable.
With our innovative programs we are confident that you will be able to close more sales, thus generating more revenue, and become the one-stop-shop that your customers prefer. Priority Capital also has one of the largest end user databases in the country. Once you become a Priority partner vendor, we will provide you access to local customers wishing to purchase equipment particular to your industry.
How Do I Become A Preferred Vendor Partner?
Becoming a Vendor Partner is quick, easy and free. By completing the vendor profile form, we are able to update our system and assign you a team of dedicated vendor specialists. Once you are set up, we can provide a link to your website where yourcustomers can apply for financing, and be directed to our site.
- Fast turnaround, approvals within 4-8 hours
- Dedicated funding team
- Priority prefunds most transactions meaning you are paid prior to delivering the equipment
- Wire transfers also available for funded transactions if preferred method of payment
- Financing available for all types of equipment, both new and used
- Most lenders prefer your “A” credit customers, but Priority Capital will fund just about anyone, including those customers with a troubled credit history.
- Application only up to $150,000 for qualifying credit
- Start-up financing program “app only” to $70,000
- Unsecured working capital program
- Zero down, seasonal skip, deferred payment programs available
- 24-84 month terms
- EFA (equipment finance agreements), $1 buyout and FMV (fair market value) buyout options
- We will finance equipment from 5k up to 2 million
- Low rates
Some brands we have had the pleasure of working with.
It can take as little as 3 minutes.
Secure Approvals in 24 to 48 Hours
Get your financing
Ready to get started?
Print & Specialty Graphics