Priority Leasing Inc
174 Green St , Melrose , MA 02176
- The Company recognizes the confidential nature of the Personal Information and Customer Information in its care and is accountable for the compliance of itself and its directors, officers, management, employees, representatives and agents including consultants and independent contractors (the “Staff”) in protecting this Personal Information.
- The Company and the Staff will use reasonable efforts to respect the confidentiality of The Information placed in its care. The Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that the policies affecting the collection, storage and disclosure of The Information reflect the confidential nature of the information.
- The Company will comply with all applicable privacy legislation and regulations in force now and in the future related to protecting the confidentiality of The Information.
Purposes for which Personal Information is Collected
- Personal Information will be collected, used and disclosed for purposes pertaining to the Individual’s employment relationship with the Company, including but not limited to the administration of employee hiring, performance reviews, the administration of employee payroll, processing of employee benefit claims, and for the purpose of complying with all applicable labor and employment legislation.
- The purposes for collecting Personal Information will be documented by the Company. Personal Information will only be used for the stated purpose or purposes for which it was originally collected. The purposes for which Personal Information is being collected will be identified to the Individual before it is collected.
- The Company may use Personal Information for a purpose other than the originally stated purpose where the new purpose is required by law or where the Company has obtained consent in writing from the affected Individual for each new purpose.Scope and Application
- The type and amount of Personal Information collected by the Company will be limited to the minimum necessary to accomplish reasonable business purposes. Personal Information will not be collected maliciously, indiscriminately or without a reasonable business purpose.
- Personal Information will be collected using fair and lawful means.
Collection of and Use of Customer Information
- All Personal Information will be released internally for reasonable business cause. In the course of normal and reasonable business practices it is the policy of the Company to grant designated Company representatives access to Personal Information files. This access will not exceed that necessary to accomplish the business function of the Company representative nor the purpose for which the information was originally collected.Accuracy of The Information
- The Company will endeavor to ensure that The Information collected is accurate and validated using reasonable business practices and procedures. The Company is also committed to ensuring that The Information remains accurate for the purpose for which it was collected.Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- The Company and the Staff will keep confidential all Personal Information in its control except where one or more of the following conditions apply:
- where the Individual who is the subject of disclosure has provided written consent;
- where the disclosure is in accord with the purposes for which the Personal Information was originally collected;
- where the Company is permitted or required to do so by applicable legislation or regulation;
- where the disclosure is directed to health benefit providers and where the purpose of the disclosure is in accord with the purposes for which the Personal Information was originally collected;
- where the disclosure is required by authorized government representatives who are acting to enforce any federal or state law or carrying out an investigation relating to the enforcement of any federal or state law or gathering information for the purpose of enforcing any federal or state law;
- where the Company is required to comply with valid court orders, warrants or subpoenas or other valid legal processes and
- in an emergency to protect the physical safety of any person or group of persons.
Ownership of The Information
- Any Personal Information collected by the Company will be retained by the Company during the period of active employment of the Individual as well as during the post-employment period as long as the Personal Information is required to serve its original purpose or as directed by applicable legislation or regulation.
- Personal Information that is no longer needed for its stated purpose will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous.
- The Company will use reasonable steps to ensure that all practices and procedures relating to the disposal of Personal Information will respect the fundamental policy of confidentiality. All Personal Information disposal procedures, including the disposal of computerized data storage devices, will use reasonable procedures to ensure the complete destruction of Personal Information so that there will be no risk of subsequent unauthorized disclosure of Personal Information.
- Customer Information may be retained by the company for a period of time not to exceed express consent by the customer or beyond which it serves it’s original business purpose.Enforcement
You may contact the Privacy Officer to access, correct or delete your Personal Information. If necessary, the Privacy Officer will contact another employee to assist in completing your requested task.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact the Privacy Officer. The Privacy Officer can be reached by telephone at : (800) 761-2118 Ext. 21 or 1 (781) 321-8778 Ext. 21; by Facsimile at (781) 321-4108; by email at: email@example.com ; or by mail at Priority Leasing, Inc., 174 Green Street, Melrose, MA, 02176, USA. We will address your concern and attempt to resolve any problem.